FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
When is the Armory store open?
Fall 2019 Tues. & Thurs. 2:30-4:00 (Unless a volunteer is not available)
How do I get my online order?
The Armory does not ship. Unless otherwise noted, all online orders are available for pickup in the Grammar Hall pick-up drawers within 4 school days after the order date, during regular school hours.
How do I return or exchange?
Unless otherwise noted, you may return any unused item for exchange or refund as follows:
1. Place the return item(s) in a bag with the word Armory on it;
2. Provide instructions inside the bag as to whether you want a refund or an exchange;
3. If you want an exchange, please indicate the item(s) and size(s) you want;
4. Place the bag in the A drawer. The new items will be placed in the Grammar pick-up drawers by last name within 4 school days after the item(s) return.
5. If you want a refund, it will be issued in the form of a credit on the customer's credit card or a check mailed to the customer. Check refunds make take up to 2 weeks.
How do I contact the Armory with questions?
What are the Uniform Guidelines?
Use this link to see the uniform guidelines for each school
Where are the sizing charts for Armory items?
Where sizing charts are available, they will be displayed in the product information section of the product page.